We offer free home delivery to anywhere in Dublin and Leinster.
There is no delivery charge, (minimum order may apply in some areas).
Read on to learn more about how our home food delivery service works.
Order placed online
1. For orders placed on our website, you will receive an order received email as soon as we have received your order details.
2. Once your order has been confirmed by Wiltshire Farm Foods Dublin or Munster, you’ll receive an order confirmation email.
3. On your delivery day, your local driver will pick up the food and make their way to your chosen address. You’ll be advised of their name beforehand, they will be wearing a uniform and on the first visit they will also show you their ID.
4. With your first order, you’ll receive a welcome letter and information pack on our service as well as our brochure which illustrates the breadth of choice from our ranges and how our service works.
5. Your driver will put the meals in the freezer for you if you like. They will also be able to show you how to cook the meals, store them safely and explain the variety of ways by which you can reorder. They’ll be eager to answer any questions you might have about our food and service.
6. If you ordered on our website, you’ll also receive an order delivered email once successful delivery has taken place.
What happens next?
7. We’ll give you a courtesy call in the first week to check you’re enjoying the meals and our service. All our orders come with our satisfaction guarantee, so you can purchase with confidence. If your food does not satisfy, we will replace it for free.
8. Most importantly, our driver and office staff want to do all we can to ensure you enjoy the meals you order. So please feel free to ask any questions you have about the service.
9. All that remains is for you to tell us which your favourite meals are once you’ve tried them!